If you can't stop thinking about smoking,think about Champix.
We’ve made it easier to learn how to stop smoking:
Watch the videos on:
Chances are that if you are reading this, you're thinking about giving up smoking. That's great. Deciding to give up is a brave decision - and it's the right decision.
There are many reasons why people decide to quit smoking. Some people choose to give up for their health, others choose to give up for their family and some people choose to give up for financial reasons. Of course, any reason to quit is a good one.
However, you probably already know that quitting smoking can be hard. In fact, you may have tried to give up before. Most people try a number of times before they are successful. Giving up smoking is not easy, it could be one of the most difficult things you do. But be assured there is assistance available to help you quit. The ideal approach to quitting smoking includes at least three elements.
- Why do you want to stop smoking?
- Why is giving up important to you?
- Have you given up before?
- What worked for you during that time?
- What did you find hard?
- How can you overcome the hard parts of quitting this time?
- Is there someone who can support you in giving up? Maybe a friend or family member?
- Is there someone who can join you in giving up - a smoke free buddy?
- Your chances of quitting smoking are greatly improved if you get the right help.
CHAMPIX® is a prescription medicine designed to help adults stop smoking. This website is intended to provide you with information to help you discuss with your doctor whether CHAMPIX® is right for you.